DistroKid is a service for musicians that put their music into online stores & streaming services. Then when people listen to your music, they send you money.
Distrokid distributes all your music worldwide to over 100 online stores & streaming services. You can upload 10 songs or 500 songs; it's an unlimited service with no fees per song (unlike other distributors).
Distrokid distributes music to the following digital stores: iTunes/Apple Music, Google Play, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon, & 100+ more.
How Do I Sign up for DistroKid?
To get started with Distrokid, you need to sign up for an account here... https://distrokid.com/vip/13beatz (get 7% off your annual DistroKid Membership)
Once you have created your account, then follow these steps:-
1) Click the "Add Your Music" blue button on the left.
2) Select "Upload".
3) Choose your music file from your computer and click Open.
4) Click Upload Now (or Add Tracks if you want to upload more than one song at once).
5) You'll see all of your songs appear as individual tracks. Click the orange button on the right, "Distribute".
6) Select whether you want to distribute with an email address or Facebook account.
7) Check all of your songs.
8) Click submit and wait for a confirmation email from Distrokid! That's it! You've distributed your music to all of the most popular platforms.
Follow DistroKid on Spotify: distrokid.com/spotify
Audio distribution is free for 10 songs, and $19.99 a year after that. There are no limits on distribution numbers or track fees. Distrokid charges a flat rate of $20 to submit your music to Google Play & Apple Music.
Can I trust DistroKid?
DistroKid may not look the best from the outside, but there is a reason that it is so popular and fast becoming the top distribution service and business worldwide. With its additional features, low price, and lightning-fast distribution, DistroKid is a great, reliable, speedy, and trustworthy platform.
DistroKid is the only music distribution and publishing company in the world that pays you 100% of your streaming royalties, worldwide. They invest over $1,000,000 a year in costs to keep distribution-free (unlike other distribution companies who charge up to $30 per upload).
What is Digital Music Distribution?
Digital Music Distribution is a process that enables you to get your music into digital stores and streaming services around the world. It means DistroKid distributes your music from their servers to online stores & streaming platforms ("your music appears in these stores"). As an artist, if people buy your songs or listen to them on streaming platforms, then DistroKid distributes the money to your bank account (via check, PayPal or direct deposit).
DistroKid distributes music to more stores and streaming platforms than any other company.
DistroKid distributes your music worldwide to stores & streaming services in over 100 countries. Support from around the world is very fast. There are no country-specific quotas or delays. DistroKid distributes music from their own servers.
How Does DistroKid Pay Me?
Payment from DistroKid is fast and easy. You can get paid via Paypal or direct deposit.
DistroKid distributes to over 100 stores & streaming services in more than 100 countries worldwide in both USD and EUR currency (with instant conversion).
DistroKid Special Features?
DistroKid offers many features that most music distribution companies do not offer such as:
- the ability to upload the same song multiple times with different titles, tags and cover images (to maximize your streaming royalties). If you want to release a new version of your song, simply republish it and DistroKid will take of the rest.
- distrokid.com/tools: distrokid.com/tools provides key useful tools and information (such as sales and streaming platform data) for your music career. distrokid.com/tools is free to use!
DistroKid handles all of the business, accounting, and paperwork part of your music career.
- DistroKid takes care of your streaming royalties: DistroKid distributes 100% of your streaming revenues (unlike most other companies that take a percentage). DistroKid's payment structure is fair, transparent, and competitive.
DistroKid distributes royalties even when other companies will not. DistroKid distributes royalties regardless of sales:
- DistroKid distributes your streaming royalties regardless of whether you sold any copies or downloads because it distributes streaming royalties directly from streaming stores and services.
-DistroKid Verified Artist Profile: DistroKid has a verified profile on distrokid.com where you can see your music, sales, and streaming data & history as well as detailed analytics. DistroKid is committed to helping you achieve success in the music industry.
- DistroKid Blog: DistroKid has a blog that updates daily with news and important information for artists distrokid.com/blog.
- DistroKid's blog distributes music industry updates, music marketing advice, and DistroKid how-to articles written by the DistroKid team
Compare DistroKid V.S. Tunecore and CD Baby?
- DistroKid distributes your music faster than Tunecore and CD Baby and distributes to more stores and streaming platforms than Tunecore and CD Baby
- DistroKid costs $49-$399 a year (only $19.99 a year to distribute 10 songs, after that it's $20 per upload). Compare DistroKid's $20 per upload to CD Baby's $29.99, which distributes one song at a time
- DistroKid distributes music worldwide (CD baby and Tunecore only distributes in the US)
You can read about these differences here: distrokid.com/resources/distributing-your-music
If you’re an independent musician (or aspiring to be one) with a desire for worldwide distribution, then look no further than DistroKid. This is the only service that provides unlimited songs and doesn't charge fees per song upload as other companies do. Plus they offer top-quality customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Sign up and get 7% off your annual DistroKid Membership now to get started on your music career today → https://distrokid.com/vip/13beatz